Morning glory, evening shadow
Publisher: Stanford University Press in Standford, Calif
Written in English
- United States
- Ichihashi, Yamato,
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945,
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, Japanese,
- Historians -- United States -- Biography,
- Japanese Americans -- Biography
Includes bibliographical references (p. 533-542) and index.
|Statement||edited, annotated, and with a biographical essay by Gordon H. Chang.|
|Contributions||Chang, Gordon H.|
|LC Classifications||D769.8.A6 I25 1997|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xiii, 552 p. :|
|Number of Pages||552|
|LC Control Number||96007339|
- Brees family history
- Australian rainforests
- P & Os Canberra & Sea Princess
- Charles Lamb and his doctors.
- A force of habit
- The philosophical works of Leibnitz ...
- dark side of the landscape
- Glads, 1935
- Verylarge data bases
- Dreamers workshop
- A Provincial statute of Lower-Canada
- Where the heart leads
- Exchange of notes between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the Government of Yugoslavia terminating the Agreement of December 31, 1953 regarding the import of British books into Yugoslavia.
- KINGDOM OF HORROR (Grailquest, No 5)
- Observations on cavalry duties
- Couples of Mixed HIV Status
- Augustine and the Greek philosophers
- Sybase SQL server on the World Wide Web
- Investigation of the professed and general principles of exposition of Scriptural prophecies ...
- Branch line byways.
Morning glory, evening shadow by Yamato Ichihashi Download PDF EPUB FB2
Morning Glory, Evening Shadow: Yamato Ichihashi and His Internment Writings, (Asian America) Paperback – February 1, by Gordon H. Chang (Editor)Price: $ Morning glory, evening shadow: Yamato Ichihashi and his internment writings, User Review - Not Available - Book Verdict Ichihashi was a senior and.
The Paperback of the Morning Glory, Evening Shadow: Yamato Ichihashi and His Internment Writings, by Gordon H. Chang at Barnes & Noble. FREE Due to COVID, orders may be : Stanford University Press. This book has a dual purpose. The first is to present a biography of Yamato Ichihashi, a Stanford University professor who was one of the first academics of Asian ancestry in the United States.
The second purpose is to present, through Ichihashi’s wartime writings, the only comprehensive first-person account of internment life by one of thepersons of Japanese ancestry who, in Morning Glory, Evening Shadow: Yamato Ichihashi and His Internment Writings, (book) Creators: Gordon Chang and Yamato Ichihashi Media Type: Books Genre: Non fiction Theme: Disillusionment and dreams, Family - blessing or curse Time: Place: California.
Morning Glory, Evening Shadow: Yamato Ichihashi and His Internment Writings, Morning Glory, Evening Shadow: Yamato Ichihashi and His Internment Writings, Gordon H.
Chang, Author, Yamato Ichihashi, Author, Gordon Chang, Editor Stanford University Press $.