A history of annual streamflows from the 21 water-resource regions in the United States and Puerto Rico, 1951-83
Publisher: Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, Publisher: Open-File Services Section, Western Distribution Branch in Denver, Colo
Written in English
- Stream measurements -- United States,
- Stream measurements -- Puerto Rico,
- Water-supply -- United States,
- Water-supply -- Puerto Rico
Includes bibliographical references (p. 12)
|Statement||by David J. Graczyk, William R. Krug, and Warren A. Gebert ; prepared by Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey|
|Series||Open-file report -- 86-128, U.S. Geological Survey open-file report -- 86-128|
|Contributions||Krug, William R, Gebert, W. A, Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
- technique for mass-marking fish by means of compressed air
- Memorial addresses on the life and character of Frank Welch
- Night train to Tuxtla
- Power of Microsoft WORD 4.0, Including Style Sheets and Desk Top Publishing
- Miscellaneous acts
- The children of the New Forest
- carbon compounds
- Richard Scarrys Hilda needs help!
- Growing up in Minby
- Deficencies in reading ability
- Knee-deep in shavings
- National Environmental Policy Act handbook.
- Labour and the Multiracial Project in the Caribbean (Caribbean Studies)
- knight and his weapons.
- Proposed program to study the water resources of the carbonate-rock system of eastern and southern Nevada
- The business of product design
- centenary memoir, 1820-1921.
- The employment situation: January 1997 and the consumer price index